Mansion Casino offers a variety of games that have been attracting players from all over the world. Every type of a player will find something they will like and spend some quality time while earning some cash too.
Players must be 18+
Terms & Conditions Apply Click Here
For help and advice visit Gamble Aware
Baccarat is a very simple game that doesn't require any skill whatsoever. You can bet on the player's hand, banker's hand or a tie. If you want to play VIP Baccarat you should know that it is available only in the live casino section. You need to check the schedule and see if there is a dealer available when you want to play. This is a very unique experience that is close to real life gambling. You can chat with the dealer and other players too, while everything is happening in front of you thanks to the HD live stream video.
What separates VIP Baccarat from other versions of the game is the fact that it offers higher betting limits. To some this may mean higher risk, but the higher payouts will make taking that chance totally worth it. The second feature that some players really appreciate is a statistical tracking system which saves your previous bets and results. This allows you to analyze your bets and your wins so you can easily avoid mistakes in the future and also repeat bets that paid out nicely.
Online slots attract the most players at any casino. They are easy and fun to play and at the same time they offer hundreds of options to customers to choose from. From the moment they were created they made a big impact on the course of online gaming and they have continued to improve.
At Mansion Casino you can find a great selection of high quality slots powered by one of the best software provides in the world, Playtech. There is a section dedicated to some of the best Marvel titles including Blade, Fantastic Four, Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, just to name some.
There is also a Multi Spin section with 5 titles in total, Ocean Princess, Goblin's Cave, Tropic Reels, Triple Profits and Ugga Bugga. Nostalgic players can find a great selection of classic slots and the more ambitious ones can find 30 progressive jackpot slots with fantastic prizes.
You can find more than 300 titles at Mansion Casino. All their online slots are themed to make your game play more pleasurable. No matter what your taste is, whether you like sci-fi movies or history there is definitely a slot that covers your favorite theme.
When it comes to special features, online slots have them in abundance. Online slots offer more benefits than any other casino game including scatters and wilds, mini bonus games, free spins and multipliers that can enhance your balance. And for new players there is a generous welcome bonus up to $5000 to spin them in the right direction.
The first slot machine was invented in the 1800s by an American car mechanic. He used three drums position side by side each hiding 10 spinning symbols. Slowly but surely, the game became popular, and by the 1960s slots were easy to find and play. When an electromechanical company decided to take a piece of the action, they improved the game in general and created a Random Number Generator to make sure the games were fair. This was the boom of fruit machines that could be found everywhere around the world by the 1980s.
By the 1990s slots found their way in the online world and players didn't have to queue for a machine or wait for the casino to open. This allowed people to play online slots whenever they wanted no matter the time and place. They just needed a computer and a good Internet connection.
Another very important thing when it comes to slots is that they are so easy to play. Even if you are a beginner you won't have problems because the interface of each game is very intuitive. The games follow the same basic rules and the only difference is in the look of the game and the special feature it has to offer. The idea of the game is to land matching symbols on an active pay line to receive a win, which is immediately added to your balance.
If you are still not sure how things work, you can start playing the games in the demo version. You will receive virtual chips from the casino and you can try new games and enjoy the action before you feel confident enough to play for real money. When you decide to play for real money you need to make a deposit, select your game in the lobby and you are ready to spin your favorite slot. Some even say how a game can be that simple yet so entertaining. Well, we assure you that once you find your favorite game you will have a hard time leaving it. For instance there are games that are multi-layered and played over several rounds. This will not only make the game more fun to play but also it will improve the prizes.
No matter which game you choose to play you will feel confident to navigate through it. You will see the buttons that are only relevant at each stage of the game. Here's an overview of the buttons you can find once you open your game:
AutoSpin – This button allows you to choose a pre-set number of spins and your wager. The button will change to 'Stop' when the autospin is over, allowing you to stop the game anytime you want.
(plus symbol) – This button allows you to increase your bet amount.
(minus symbol) – This button allows you to decrease your bet amount.
Bet Per Line – This is where you select your coins in play.
Bet Max – This button allows you to play all available lines at max bet in one easy spin.
Collect – This button is available when your game ends and you have won, so you can collect your wins using this button.
Gamble – This button is available with online slots that have a gamble feature. It will pop up any time you win, and you have the option to collect your wins or gamble for a higher payout.
Spin – This button will start the action. The button changes to Stop while the game is in motion allowing you to stop the game any time you want.
When you play at Mansion Casino you are fully protected at every step. Their games utilize Random Number Generator and top of the range data encryption. Each game has between 90% and 98% payback that ensure fun and fair gaming, and if you are looking for a bonus then we assure you that all bonuses have clear terms and conditions so you know what you are getting into.
When you know the terminology of the game you are playing then you will definitely play with more confidence. So without further ado, let's jump to the most common terms:
Progressive slots are hugely popular because the progressive jackpot keeps rising until it's won. You need to keep in mind that these kinds of games are based on standard slot rules so players need to learn how to play them.
You need to activate the required number of pay lines and place a bet by choosing a coin value. Hit the spin button and hope for the best results. The games feature a wide range of payment-enhancing features such as wild symbols, scatter symbols and bonus games, just to name some. These are the following progressive slots you can find at Mansion Casino:
· Beach Life
· Gold Rally
· Magic Slots
· Queen of Pyramids
· Wall Street Fever
· Diamond Valley
Video Poker offers plenty of entertainment and the good news is that it won't take you a long time to learn the rules. You get two deals to make the best hand out of 5 cards.
A form of video poker has been available since the 1800s. A lever spun the simple drum style machine, and the cards that showed were used by players to make their best 5 card hand. By the time video poker became an online casino game the rules were expanded and altered to create an extra excitement. Some of them include progressive jackpot games, multi-hand games, extra paying hands and many more.
When you play video poker online, every game is very similar. It starts with five cards and you can either re-deal to replace all five, or hold some cards and swap others. Once you make a winning combination you will receive a payout. If you don't feel confident enough to immediately start playing for real money you can find many practice mode casino games and play for free.
Before you play poker it is a good idea to learn the most common poker terms. This way you will make your time at the table easier and more fun at the same time. So here are some of the basic terms you can come across as you play:
· Bet Max – This means wagering the maximum amount of coins.
· Deuce Wild – This is the card that shows 2 and it's used as a Wild in the game. The card can substitute the other cards for more opportunities to win.
· Hold – You need to hit this button in order to keep a card in its place as you discard the others.
· Multi Hand – Most poker games allow you to play multiple hands at once.
· Pay Table – This is a place where you can see your possible winning combinations and how much you are paid when you win.
· Progressive Jackpot – This is a growing jackpot that keeps increasing until hit.
Even if you are not a beginner when it comes to playing video poker online, a few tips will come in handy, even just as a reminder on how to get the most from your time spent playing. Keep the following things in mind to get the best of the game:
· Set a budget – When you play for real money you need to be extra careful how you play. Decide how much you want your max wager to be and never go over that limit. Another thing you need to know even before you start playing is what you want to do with the money you win. You have the option to keep your winnings as future bankroll or cash them out.
· Learn the rules – Every video poker game has the same basic rules but they are different when it comes to special features. When you know the rules you have an advantage when you hit the machines and you are free to enjoy the overall experience without confusion.
· Learn the odds – Another very important thing when it comes to video poker is to know your preferences. In general there are two kinds of players, some who like to hit big and others who are satisfied with smaller wins. So, have a look at the payout table and decide on what your preferences are. Keep in mind that the lower the payout the higher the chances of winning.
Poker is quite a complex game and before you decide to play it you need to learn a couple of rules. A very important one is to learn the poker hand hierarchy:
· Royal Flush is when all your cards are matching in suit and contain five cards running from 10, including picture cards and an Ace.
· Straight Flush is when you have a run of five cards all of a matching suit ( 2 3 4 5 6)
· Four of a Kind is when you have a hand of four matching cards ( 6 6 6 6)
· Full House is when you have three cards that match and a pair (4 4 4 8 8)
· Flush is when you have five cards of matching suits (4 7 8 10 K of spades)
· Straight is when you have a sequence of five cards any suit ( 4 5 6 7 8)
· Three of a Kind is when you have 3 matching cards (Q Q Q)
· Two Pairs is when you have two different pairs (4 4 A A)
· Pair is when you have two matching cards ( J J)
In order to play without any confusion you also need to learn the software buttons. No worries if you are new to this, because we are here to help you better understand the game:
· + and – signs will help you make your bet larger or smaller.
· Bet max will allow you to play with max coins and deal the cards in one click.
· Bet One will allow you to bet a single coin. You need to click to add one at a time.
· Collect will allow you to add your winnings to your bankroll.
· Double will allow you to play again for 2x your winnings. This is only available when you win, and it is optional, you can also collect your wins if you want.
· Double Half is again only available when you win. You can play for 1.5x winnings but you can also collect your winnings if you want.
· The Deal button will bring your initial cards when you click on it for the first time. When you hold some cards and it's the second deal only those you haven't held will change.
· Hold will keep some of your cards for the next deal.
Before you can play poker online for real money you need to open an account first and then make a deposit. The first time you sign up for a casino account you need to fill out a few personal details. Then pick the deposit option that suits you the best and state how much you want to add to your bankroll. Also, you can opt for a Welcome bonus that can go as high as $5000 at Mansion Casino. And what is left for you to do is to select your game in the lobby and enjoy.
Pop Bingo is a fantastic online arcade game that you can play at Mansion Casino. This is a lotto-driven game where you need to buy a card before you start playing. The card has 15 numbers from 1 to 90 randomly arranged. Once you are ready to start click Play and the bubbles will start popping up filling up the grid at the top of the screen. Each time a bubble rises it will attach itself to one of these numbers coloring in the squares with red circles or yellow squares. The red circles represent the numbers that are on your playing card and the yellow squares are the numbers that are not connected to your current game.
You need to get 15 red circles as quickly as possible in order to win, and the faster you fill up your card the higher the payout will be. At the top of the Pop Bingo screen you will see a timeline type of diagram where the top numbers on the line represent how many bubbles you have used and the bottom numbers tell you how much you win if you can get all your numbers in that many pops.
Blackjack is one of the most preferred card games in both land based and online casinos. Online you can find various kinds of blackjack featuring different options and awesome possibilities to win. Playing Blackjack at an online casino has many advantages including flexibility and convenience. What is more, online you can find a much wider range of blackjack variations which have been developed for online casino venues.
At Mansion Casino you can find a total of 10 variations of the game including:
The game is played with multiple decks of cards and the goal of the game is to beat the dealer without going bust. The game was first played in France back in the 1600s in back streets and taverns. The original name of the game was '21' and the name is used even today. The highest possible hand was Jack of Spades combined with an Ace of the same suit and all the winning hands were paid equally until the players in the US upped the blackjack payout to 3:2. And since then, the game gained huge popularity and with that, different variations of the game sprung up around the world.
Playing blackjack is very easy since there are not that many rules involved in the game play. To begin with, no matter how many people sit on the table, you play against the dealer. This is because only the dealer's cards affect your gameplay and not the ones on the other players. You need to get a hand in value of 21 or as close to 21, and at the same time to beat the cards of the dealer. Cards from 2 through 9 have the same value as the number they display, 10 and face cards have a value of 10 and Ace can have a value of 1 or 11.
You start the game by placing a bet and you will receive your two cards face up. The dealer will receive one card face up and the second card will be face down. You play your betting round first and the dealer is next. When you play online blackjack the dealer always stands on 17 and has to hit with a card total of 16 or less. The winner is decided when the two hands are compared.
Getting familiar with the terminology is very important when you want to improve your game. After all playing blackjack should be a fun activity and you need to feel confident when you are playing. These are some of the words and expressions you need to know:
Blackjack – This is the top paying blackjack hand valued 21. It is also known as 'natural blackjack'.
Bust – This is when your hand value is more than 21 and you lose.
Double Down – This is only possible when a new game starts and it is an extra bet that matches your initial wager in order to double up your potential payout. You will get another hand to decide the fate of your hand.
Hit – This is when you request for another card to try to improve your hand.
Hole Card – This is the name for the card that is dealt face down.
Insurance – This is a payout that you will receive if the dealer lands a Blackjack. Insurance is only possible when the dealer shows an Ace.
Split – This is when you separate your cards into two different hands. This is only done when you receive a pair and each hand is played separately for an extra matching bet.
Stand – This shows that you are happy with your hand and you don't need any extra cards.
Surrender – This option allows you to receive 50% of your original bet when you fold your hand at the beginning of the game.
If you want to play blackjack for real money you need to create an account at Mansion Casino. The good news is that it will take you only a couple of minutes to register for an account and make a deposit. You need to fill out the online registration form and provide the casino with your personal details. And then, in the Cashier, choose the deposit method that suits you the best and add funds to your bankroll. You can also opt for a welcome bonus up to $5000.
In almost every casino game, luck is the one that determines the winner. The chance of winning 35 times a bet is something that would attract almost everyone. Roulette is a very luring game which allows you to feel the sophistication while playing it.
The reason why this game is so popular is because it is easy to learn, and thanks to the online technology you can easily access more versions of the game and bigger jackpots. When you play roulette you need to know the difference between single zero and double zero wheels. Also, you would like to know what is the single zero roulette payout and what is the double zero roulette payout. The zero spaces are the ones that make the game more interesting but at the same time the zeros are the one that are probably going to take your money away too. If there were no zeros on the roulette wheel your chances of winning would be 50-50. The zeros represent the house edge which is 2.7% on the European roulette and 5.26% on the American roulette.
American roulette has a higher house edge and for that reason the double zero roulette payout is a bit lower than the European roulette payout. The first roulette version had only one zero, this is the game that is still played in Europe. But when the game was taken to America another zero was added in order to increase the odds in favor of the casino itself. You can still find single zero roulette wheels in America, which is rare, and they are limited to high rollers only.
Roulette payouts on bets like red or black, odd or even, bets on the first half, from 1 to 19 and the second half from 19 to 36 are 1 to 1. This is not too much but the probability that one of these bets is going to be the winning bet is 48.65%.
Bets on the first dozen, which include numbers from 1 to 12, on the second dozen, which includes numbers from 13 to 24, and a bet on the third dozen, which includes numbers from 25 to 36, the payout is 2 to 1 and the probability is slightly lower and it is 32.43%.
If you place a bet on a single number the probability is 2.70%, bets on 2 numbers are with probability of 5.40%, on three numbers the probability is 8.11%, for four number bets the probability is 10.8% and on six numbers it is 16.22%.
Double zero roulette payout is a bit lower in percentage. The payouts for red or black, even or odds, 1 through 19 and 19 through 36 are 1 to 1. But the probability here is only 47.37%.
The edge is 31.58% for the first dozen, second dozen and the third dozen and the payout here is 2 to 1.
Double zero payout for inside bets is 35 to 1 for one number with a house edge of 2.63%. For 2 numbers it is 17 to 1, for 3 numbers it is 11 to 1, for 4 numbers it is 8 to 1, and for 6 numbers is 5 to 1. Bet on five numbers pays 6 to 1.
Live mini roulette is very similar to European Roulette in many ways and the only difference is the size. You can find only 13 red and black pockets and a single zero in the mini roulette version. You are probably wondering why you need a game like this one, but the truth is that this minor change can actually have a major impact on the odds of winning real money.
To play the game you need to have an account first so you can download the casino software. Once you are done you can go to the live casino game lobby and select Live Mini Roulette game. On your screen you will see a countdown timer that will let you know when you can place a bet and when the timer reaches zero the croupier will drop the ball. Since this game is part of the Live Casino you can watch the action unfolding in front of your eyes while at the same time you can communicate with the croupier or the other players.
The sportsbook is a recent addition to the Mansion Casino. Mansion Bet is the official betting partner of AFC Bournemouth who plays in the Premier League in England. The main betting product is sport and football plays a big role for that matter. Every new customer will receive $50 welcome bonus to bet on sports, and this bonus is a subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
· It is only available for new customers
· The minimum deposit you should make is $10
· 50% matched deposit bonus up to $50
· The maximum deposit you can make is $100
· You need to use a deposit bonus code
· The total amount needs to be staked six times before you can make a withdrawal
· All single bets must be placed at odds of 4/5 or higher
· All multiple bets must be at odds 4/5 or higher, while each leg must be at odds of 1/5 or higher
· The wagering requirements must be met within 30 days
Customers will be happy to find out that Mansion Casino has ongoing promotions related to sports and events. At this point they offer the following promotions you can take an advantage of:
· Wimbledon free bet for $5 each day of the tournament
· Africa Cup of Nations free bet for €/$/£5 each match day
· Cricket World Cup €/$/£5 free bet.
· Refund up to €/$/£25 if a bet on a horse in selected races is beaten by a head or less.
· MansionBet bet Acca boost when there are five selections or more.
We advise each new customer to play the games in demo mode first, especially if they are beginners. This is also a fun way to spend some time and see how the game suits your preferences. But the real fun starts once you decide to play for real money and win some cash. At Mansion Casino you can find more than 300 games you can play at your convenience. The online casino is open 24/7 and it offers welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions that will help you enhance your balance. Creating an account will take only a couple of minutes of your time, but the fun you will have once you start playing is endless.
If you are wondering how to claim the casino bonus, we'll tell you it is easy. The welcome bonus is available for all new players who decide to choose Mansion Casino as their trusted online site for gambling. The highest amount you can receive in bonus funds at this casino is $5000 which is quite generous we must admit. You can use the bonus money across various games. The bonus is claimed within the Cashier and you can opt in to promotional emails to make sure that nothing slips your fingers.
Before you decide to play for real money there are a couple of things that you need to keep in mind:
· Learn the rules of the game you want to play – This is an important rule that applies for any game type. Online slots may be one of the easiest casino games, but still you need to learn how buttons work and whether the game offers some special features that you prefer or it doesn't. Then, there are games like poker that have some specific rules that you need to learn by heart before you start playing. When you do, you will feel more confident while playing your favorite games, you will also be more prepared to make quick decisions.
· Know the game's limit – Each game you play has a minimum limit and a maximum limit. Knowing those limits you can easily find the game that suits your bankroll in the best way. You certainly don't want to play a game with higher limits when you have a limited budget for instance.
· Watch your winnings – Each player wants to win, after all that is the most thrilling thing in playing casino games. But what happens once you win. You need to know what your winning limit is and what you will do with the cash later on. If you want to continue playing then there is not much sense in making a withdrawal, and then make a deposit a couple of days later.
Craps was a game of the nobility that quickly gained popularity and in no time the game found its way in the casino. Craps have multi-layered rules and incredible payouts and for that reason it's a favorite pastime for many players. At first, the game seems so complicated but it is actually easy to learn and at the same time lots of fun to play. You can play both for free or for real money at Mansion Casino.
The game was first known as Hazard and it was played as early as the 1100s, and back then it had different rules but a similar structure. Craps, like we know today, are all thanks to John Winn who included 'Don't Pass' as a bet and the opportunity to bet for the shooter or against.
Knowing the bets is essential when it comes to playing Craps. The reason why this game is so popular is just because it offers different types of bets. So, for the sake of the argument, here is what you can bet and how much you can win:
· Pass line – This will pay even money
· Come – This will pay even money
· Don't pass – This will pay even money
· Don't come – This will pay even money
· Seven – This will pay 4:1
· Eight – This will pay 4:1
· Big 6 and 8 – This will pay even money
· Hardways – When you wager on 4/10 this bet will pay 7:1. When you wager on 6/8 this bet will pay 9:1
· Any craps – this will pay 7:1
· Place – When you wager on 5/9 this bet will pay 7:5. When you wager on 6/8 this bet will pay 7:6.
· Horn – When you wager on 2/12 this bet will pay 30:1. When you wager 3/11 this bet will pay 15:1
· Field – This will pay even except 2/12 which will pay 2:1
Even though there are a lot of rules when it comes to playing craps, still the game is very easy to learn. The person rolling the dice is called a shooter and the dice rolls will decide your fate once you place a bet. So, this is what you need to know to get started:
Come Out Roll – This is the name given to the first roll of the dice by the shooter.
Pass Line – This is a bet on the shooter's come out roll. This bet will win when 7/11 is rolled, and when 2/3/12 is rolled it loses.
Point Number – When the shooter's come out roll doesn't win or lose, it will establish the 'point number'.
So far, we have included everything you need to know to get started when it comes to Craps. But, if you want some more excitement there are other bets you can place to add another dimension to the game:
Come Bet – This bet is placed once the point number is established. When 7/11 is rolled this bet wins, and when 2/3/12 is rolled it loses. If none of this happens then the established point becomes your point, and you must roll before a 7 for you to win.
Don't Pass – This is the opposite bet of pass line bets. You will win if your come out roll shows 2/3 and when it shows 7/11 you will lose.
Don't Come – This bet is opposite to a 'come bet'. This bet is eligible only when there's a point established. When the shooter rolls 2/3 you win, and when they roll 7/11 you will lose. If nothing of this happens you need to roll 7 before the number to win.
Odds Bet – This bet will win when a number between 4 and 6, 8 and 10 is rolled.
Place Bets – This bet allows you to place a bet on a specific number once the 'point number' is established. If the number is rolled before a 7 you will win this bet.
Big 6 and Big 8 bets – In order to win this bet either the 6 or the 8 must be rolled first. If the shooter rolls 7 first you will lose.
Field Bets – When you place this bet you will win if the number between 2 and 4 or 9 and 12 is rolled.
Just like in any other game, Craps also has some specific terms that you need to be familiar before you start playing the game. To get things easier for you we have made a list of the most common phrases and terms used while playing craps:
· Any 7 – wins when 7 is rolled
· Any Craps – wins when 2 / 3 / 12 is rolled
· Big 6 – wins when 6 appears before a roll of 7
· Big 8 – wins when 8 appears before a roll of 7
· Boxcars –wins when a 12 is rolled
· Box numbers – numbers from 4–6 and 8–10 on a craps games
· Come out roll – Initial game roll – where the action begins!
· Don't come – wins when 2 / 3 is rolled, draws on 12, loses when either 7 / 11 is rolled
· Don't pass – placed on the come out roll, it wins when 2 / 3 is rolled, will lose if 7 / 11 is rolled
· Field bet - its fate is decided by the single roll that follows, you need numbers between 2 and 4 or 9 and 12 to win
· Horn bet – wins if 2 / 3 / 11 / 12 is rolled
· Pass line – wins when 7 / 11 lands on a come out roll
· Place bet – wins when 7 rolls before numbers 4 to 6, or 8 to 10
· Point number – established when a come out roll doesn't win or lose right away.
· Shooter - when you roll the craps dice, you're called the shooter!
We assure you that when you play Craps at Mansion Casino you will have lots of fun. Getting started is so easy. You need to create an account and make a deposit. If you are not sure how the game works yet, you can play first in free mode. This is a great way to practice before you start playing for real money.