Almost all online casinos welcome new players with generous rewards. The idea is to attract new customers by allowing them to test the casino library for free and win real money. Players are often requested to make a minimum deposit before claiming the reward on a welcome bonus online casino. Some casinos go even further to offer a welcome no deposit bonus.
But while having several bonus options is suitable for players, it might make it hard for them to choose the ideal welcome promotion. So, this guide discusses these two typical casino welcome bonuses to help players claim the right reward when signing up.
A welcome bonus is an incentive online casinos offer new players who sign up and make their first deposits successfully. The bonus is designed to attract gamers to join the casino and start playing without using real money. Welcome bonuses can come in many variations, including deposit bonuses, free spins, and no deposit bonuses.
For instance, an online casino can offer new gamblers a match percentage up to a certain amount on their first deposit. This is usually a 100% match, meaning the player’s first actual money payment is doubled with a non-withdrawable amount.
As for free spins, these bonuses are usually part of the broader welcome promotions. In other words, the casino can give new players a match deposit bonus plus a specific number of extra spins on a particular slot title.
A standard welcome bonus has its upsides and downsides. Below are the main ones:
Welcome Bonus Advantages
- Most casino welcome promotions have friendly minimum qualifying deposits.
- These bonuses come with large amounts to play win.
- The welcome bonus package can include tens or hundreds of free spins.
Welcome Bonus Disadvantages
- Players are often required to make a minimum qualifying deposit.
- Some deposit methods may not qualify for the welcome bonus.
- Deposit welcome promotions often have high wagering requirements.
A casino no deposit bonus is a welcome promotion where players get free cash or bonus spins without making a deposit. In other words, these are welcome bonuses with no deposits, making them the most sought-after online casino rewards. New players only need to register for an account to claim the no deposit reward.
But just like deposit bonuses, no deposit casino bonuses have specific terms and conditions. This can include the wagering requirements, validity period, maximum withdrawal limits, and more. So, players should always read the small print before accepting a no deposit bonus or any other casino reward.
No deposit bonuses can sound like the best welcome promotions out there. But these bonuses also have a few drawbacks to note.
No Deposit Bonus Advantages
- Players don’t need to make a minimum deposit to claim the bonus.
- They offer a great way to try the casino library with bonus money.
- No deposit bonuses often have low wagering requirements.
- These bonuses rarely have game specifications like free spins bonus.
No Deposit Bonus Disadvantages
- The bonus reward is usually smaller than deposit bonus rewards.
- These rewards can be hard to find.
- They often have strict bonus conditions like expiry date and maximum bet.
The prospect of claiming a casino welcome bonus without depositing anything can be irresistible. However, players may need to dig out the no deposit bonuses. So, if a casino welcome no deposit bonus is hard to find, choose the standard deposit bonuses with low wagering requirements. Some welcome casino bonuses have 1x wagering requirements. It’s a matter of looking closely!